Delivery and return of products
Metropolitan France: Delivery of Products will be carried out by the services of La Poste or DPD, at the sender's choice depending on the number, volume and weight of the package(s).
International: We ship to the following countries: (Mainland shipments only)
GERMANY / AUSTRIA / BELGIUM / DENMARK / SPAIN / IRELAND / ITALY / LUXEMBOURG / NETHERLANDS / PORTUGAL / GREECE
Local taxes and shipping costs are calculated automatically and indicated on the Delivery page.
For international delivery: We ship to the following European common market countries: (No shipping to islands, continental shipping only)
GERMANY / AUSTRIA / BELGIUM / DENMARK / SPAIN / IRELAND / ITALY / LUXEMBOURG / NETHERLANDS / PORTUGAL
Shipping costs and local taxes will be calculated and indicated on the Shipping page.
We package each order taking particular care to safeguard the integrity of the products during transport, using boxes and cushioning suitable for industrial transport.
Our priority is that your products are delivered to you above all in perfect condition.
However, if there is any transport damage, we urge you to contact us within 3 days ( article L.133-3 of the commercial code ) and to provide us with photographs of the damaged package, the damaged product and the label. transport instructions shown on the box. After this period, no complaints will be admissible and the products will be considered as delivered in good condition.
After analysis of the photographs we will replace or refund as soon as possible.
Shipping costs are a customer contribution to postage and packaging and are calculated based on the weight, volume and fragility of the products purchased.
Bulky or fragile products benefit from specific, adapted packaging guaranteeing their integrity during transport.
Shipping costs are not subject to commercial margin.
A package tracking number will be sent by email to the Customer as soon as their order is shipped. Shipping times are 3 to 8 days for an address in mainland France after payment validation. This period may be extended in the event of public holidays or weekends during this period, exceptional events in the life of the company, or annual leave.
Delivery times for Products made to order or according to the Customer's specific specifications are set at a maximum duration of 8 weeks. In the case of an order mixing new products and custom or made-to-order products, shipping may be carried out in several packages and delivery times specific to each type of product. Le Petit Florilège may inform the customer directly by email as soon as details of the delivery time are available.
In accordance with current legislation, the Customer has a period of 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of his goods to withdraw and a period of 14 (fourteen) days from his withdrawal to return your package, without justification or penalty.
Personalized products, made to measure or on request, unsealed products (in particular products relating to hygiene) and fragile products are not affected by the right of withdrawal.
Unless otherwise indicated, return costs are the sole responsibility of the Customer and under his responsibility.
It is the customer's responsibility to return the products in new, complete condition, with their packaging in good condition, to allow them to be put back on sale without a discount.
For any returns within the framework of this right of withdrawal, the following procedure must be fully respected:
- The Customer will contact Le Petit Florilège via the contact form made available to them where they will indicate their wish to return their product, indicating the order number which will have been communicated to them on their order acknowledgment. In order to improve the offer, the Customer will have the possibility to indicate the reason for return.
- Le Petit Florilège, after validation of the return, will provide the Customer with the return procedure.
- The returned product must be packaged in suitable packaging, guaranteeing the integrity of the product and its packaging during return transport.
- The customer must not stick their transport label directly on the product packaging (branded cardboard, plastic bag or other packaging) at the risk of damaging it and preventing it from being put back on sale in new condition.
- The complete product and its packaging must be placed in a box dedicated to transport and protecting the product, its accessories and its sales packaging (packaging).
- The Products must be returned unused, in their original packaging, with their labels and any accessories, in impeccable condition to: Le Petit Florilège RETURN -368 Route de Padirac - 46500 ALVIGNAC LES EAUX
- Cash on delivery returns are not accepted.
- Returns to relay points are not accepted and will not be collected. They must be delivered directly to the address above. Subject to the conditions recalled above, Le Petit Florilège will reimburse the amount, all taxes included, of the order corresponding to the returned products, excluding initial delivery costs if the return is partial. The Customer's bank account will be credited with the said amount, within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the Products by Le Petit Florilège, directly to the means of payment used during the initial purchase.
In the event of damage, loss or destruction of the package as part of a return, the entire order and return costs will remain the responsibility of the Customer.